There are 2 easy ways to open an account with homechoice:
1. Register at homechoice.co.za
– Click on Register at the top of the screen.
– Enter your ID number. It is simply to check if you have an existing account with us.
– Fill in your personal details and create your password. Please select a password that you will remember and always keep it safe.
– Click on complete registration, and you’re done.
Don’t worry, this process is extremely safe and secure and you only have to register once. Thereafter, it will only take 3 clicks to shop online.
2. Contact our call centre on 0861466324 (South Africa)
or +27216801300 (Outside South Africa). You will need to have the
following information ready:
– Your ID number
– Address and contact details
– Employment details
– Monthly income and expenses details
Once we have received all of your information a credit bureau check is done to determine whether you qualify for a homechoice credit facility account. If you do, we will require more personal information such as your income and expenses details. As a responsible credit provider, we aim to protect you from over-indebtness and give you the credit you deserve.